De Lingewacht
Contact
The white house with the three lime trees is now a beautiful town house, but until 1967 it was still a military building. In 1704, it became the guardhouse on the Linge: de Lingewacht. Later, it was used as a military warehouse, and in 1830 it housed a laboratory for 'gravity fireworks', such as cardoids, grenades, mortar bombs and flares.